By using this website or placing an order for any Plan through it, you hereby give your consent to and agree to be bound by these Terms and our Data Protection Policies. If you do not agree to all of the Terms and the Data Protection Policies, do not use this website.
In this document “you” or “your” refers to the user of this website and “we” refers to Roding HealthCare LTD. “website” means www.rodinghelathcareltd.com , any other URL operated by us and our mobile applications.
2. Use of this WebsiteBy using this website and/or by placing any order through it, you undertake:
- To use the website exclusively to make legitimate enquiries or orders
- Not to make any speculative, false or fraudulent enquiries or orders. If we are reasonably of the opinion that such an order has been made, we shall be entitled to cancel the order and inform the relevant authorities.
- To provide correct and accurate contact details to us and acknowledge that we may use these details to contact you in the event that this should prove necessary (see our Data Protection Policies). If you do not give us all of the information that we need, we may not be able to complete your order. By placing an order through this website, you warrant that you are at least 18 years old and are legally capable of entering into binding contracts.
- Not to: use this website in any way that is, or may be, damaging to this website; use this website in any way that impacts user access to this website; use this website contrary to applicable laws and regulations, or in a way that causes, or may cause, harm to the website, or to any person or business entity; engage in any data mining, data harvesting, data extracting or any other similar activity in relation to this website, or while using this website; or use this website to engage in any advertising or marketing.
These Terms and the Data Protection Policies may be amended. It is your responsibility to regularly read through them, as the Terms and the Data Protection Policies in force at the time that you use this website or at the time of the formation of the Contract (as defined below) shall be the applicable ones. We reserve the right to modify or withdraw this Website at any time without recourse or liability to you.
4. Your Details
The information or personal details that you provide us with shall be processed pursuant to the Data Protection Policies. By using this website you are consenting to the processing of such information and details and you represent that the whole information or details you have provided us with are true and accurate. We shall not be responsible for any loss which you may suffer as a result of any false information or details which you have provided to us.
5. Purchase of a PlanThe information set out in the Terms and the detail contained on this website do not constitute an offer for sale, but rather an invitation to treat. No contract in respect of any Plan will exist between us and you until your order has been expressly accepted by us, whether or not funds have been deducted from your account. If we do not accept your offer and funds have already been deducted, these will be fully refunded.
The contract for the purchase of any Plan between us will only be formed when you complete a purchase and we send you the confirmation of purchase. By purchasing any Plan from this website, you enter into a contract with us on these terms and on the terms contained in the Retail Plan Terms and Conditions (“the Contract”) which can be accessed be found this page and which will be provided to you as a check box before you pay through the payment platform on the website.
The Contract will relate only to those Plans whose purchase we have confirmed in the confirmation.
6. Price and PaymentThe price of any Plan will be as stipulated on our website from time to time, except in cases of obvious error. While we try to ensure that all prices on this website are accurate, errors may occur. If we discover an error in the price of items you have ordered, we will inform you as soon as possible and give you the option of reconfirming the order at the correct price or cancelling it. If we are unable to contact you, the order will be treated as cancelled and if you have already paid for the Plan you will receive a full refund.
We are under no obligation to provide the items to you at the incorrect (lower) price (even after we have sent you a confirmation) if there is a pricing error. The prices on this website include VAT which will be added to the total amount due. Prices are liable to change at any time, but (other than as set out above) changes will not affect orders in respect of which we have already sent you a confirmation.
If you are a registered user, a record of all the orders placed by you is available in the “My Account” area. Payment can be made by Visa, Verve and Mastercard.
You confirm that the debit or credit card used in purchasing the Plan is yours or that you are the legitimate holder and have the authority of the owner to use it. Credit and debit cards are subject to validation checks and authorisation by your card issuer, but if your card issuer fails to authorise payment to us, we will not be liable for any delay and may not be able to form a contract with you.
7. IndemnityYou agree to indemnify and hold us, our affiliates, officers, directors, agents and/or employees, as the case may be, free from any claim or demand, including reasonable legal fees, related to your breach of these Terms.
8. Liability and DisclaimersThis website and the Plans on this site are provided “as is” and without warranties of any kind, whether express or implied. To the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law, we disclaim all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. We do not represent or warrant that the functions contained in the site will be uninterrupted or error-free, that the defects will be corrected, or that this website or the server that makes the website available are free of viruses or other harmful components. We do not make any warranties or representations regarding the use of the materials in this website in terms of their correctness, accuracy, adequacy, usefulness, timeliness, reliability or otherwise.
Neither Reliance HMO nor its directors, officers, employees, agents, contractors, or licensors shall be liable for any direct or incidental, special or consequential damages under or arising from the Data Protection Policies, the use of this website or any internet site linked to or from this website, whether for breach of contract, tortuous behaviour, negligence, or under any other cause of action, unless such action was caused by the wilful conduct of Reliance HMO or such other persons mentioned above. Neither Reliance HMO nor its directors, officers, employees, agents, contractors or licensors shall be liable to you or any other third party for any decision made or action taken by you in reliance on the content contained on the website or the content contained within any internet site linked to or from this website. You specifically acknowledge and agree that Reliance HMO is not liable for any defamatory, offensive, fraudulent, or otherwise illegal conduct of any user. If you are dissatisfied with any content of the website, your sole and exclusive remedy is to discontinue using the website.
Due to the open nature of this website and the potential for errors in the storage and transmission of digital information, we do not warrant the accuracy and security of information transmitted to or obtained from this website unless otherwise expressly set out on this website. All item descriptions, information and materials posted on this website are provided “as is” and without warranties express, implied or otherwise howsoever arising.
9. Intellectual PropertyYou acknowledge and agree that other than content you own, which you may have opted to include on this website, all copyright, trademarks and all other intellectual property rights in all material or content supplied as part of this website shall remain at all times vested in us or our licensors. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, transmit, distribute, publish, create derivative works from, display or otherwise transfer or commercially exploit any of the contents of our website, in whole or in part other than as permitted under these Terms. You are granted a limited license only, subject to the restrictions provided in these Terms, for purposes of viewing the material contained on this website. You are expressly and emphatically restricted from all of the following: publishing any website material in any media; selling, sublicensing and/or otherwise commercializing any website material; publicly performing and/or showing any website material
10. Viruses, Hacking and other Cyber CrimesYou may not misuse this website by knowingly introducing viruses, Trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You will not attempt to have any unauthorized access to this website, to the server which hosts this website or to any other server, computer or data base related to our website. You undertake not to attack this website via a denial of service attack or a distributed denial of service attack. By breaching this provision you may commit a criminal offence under the applicable regulations. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authority and we will co-operate with the appropriate authority to disclose the identity of the hacker. Likewise, in the event of such a breach, your right to use this website will cease immediately. We will use reasonable care and skill to ensure that this website is safe, secure and free from bugs, viruses and other defects. Except to the extent it results from our failure to do so, we accept no liability for any loss or damage resulting from any denial of service attack, virus or any other software or material which is malicious or technologically harmful to your computer, equipment, data or material resulting from the use of this website or from the downloading of the contents thereof or of such contents to which this website redirects.
11. Links from our WebsiteWe may have links from our website to other third party websites and materials; such links are provided exclusively for information purposes and we do not have any control whatsoever over the contents of such websites or materials. Accordingly, we accept no liability whatsoever for any loss or damage which may arise from the use of such links.
12. Events outside our control
We will not be liable or responsible for any failure to perform, or delay in performance of, any of our obligations under the Contract or these Terms that is caused by events outside our reasonable control. An event outside our control includes any act, event, non-happening, omission or accident beyond our reasonable control and includes in particular (without limitation) the following:
- Strikes, lock-outs or other industrial action
- Civil commotion, riot, invasion, terrorist attack or threat of terrorist attack, war (whether declared or not) or threat or preparation for war.
- Fire, explosion, storm, flood, earthquake, subsidence, epidemic or other natural disaster.
- The acts, decrees, legislation, regulations or restrictions of any government.
13. Written Communications
When using our site, you accept that communication with us will be mainly electronic. We will contact you by e-mail or provide you with information by posting notices on our website. For contractual purposes, you agree to this electronic means of communication and you acknowledge that all contracts, notices, information and other communications that we provide to you electronically comply with any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
All notices given by you to us should be given to us via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Subject to and as otherwise specified in Clause 13, we may give notice to you at either the e-mail or postal address you provide to us when purchasing a Plan. Notice will be deemed received and properly served immediately when posted on our website, 24 hours after an e-mail is sent, or three days after the date of posting of any letter. In proving the service of any notice, it will be sufficient to prove, in the case of a letter, that such letter was properly addressed, stamped and placed in the post and, in the case of an e-mail that such e-mail was sent to the specified e-mail address of the addressee.
If we fail, at any time during the term of the Contract, to insist upon strict performance of any of your obligations under the Contract or any of these Terms, or if we fail to exercise any of the rights or remedies to which we are entitled under the Contract, this shall not constitute a waiver of such rights or remedies and shall not relieve you from compliance with such obligations. A waiver by us of any default shall not constitute a waiver of any subsequent default arising from the Contract or the Terms. No waiver by us of any of these Terms shall be effective unless it is expressly stated to be a waiver and is communicated to you in writing in accordance with the paragraph on Notices above.
If any of these Terms or any provisions of the Contract are determined by any competent authority to be invalid, unlawful or unenforceable to any extent, such term, condition or provision will to that extent be severed from the remaining terms, conditions and provisions which will continue to be valid to the fullest extent permitted by law.
17. Law and Jurisdiction
The use of our website and the purchase of any Plan through our website will be governed by Nigerian Law. Any dispute arising from, or related to the use of this website or from the purchase or use of any Plan shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Nigerian courts. You agree that regardless of any statute or law to the contrary, any claim or cause of action arising out of or related to use of our Plans or from these Terms or the use of our website must be filed within one (1) year after such claim or cause of action arose or be forever barred.